Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Legislation & Business

Over the past few years, I have been invited to involve myself of the property foreclosure business. In most business' we have both the positives and negatives. It is what it is. During this process, I never stated I was an english major or outstand in spelling. However, I have found that most of the comments I get back are more of those interested in picking apart all the negative that can find within my writtings instead of focusing on the real material, Legislative Facts.
Its a fact, misery loves company and the more the better. I am curious as to what people say about Obama and the Presidential Candidates? For all Legislation and business owners, its quite easy to pick out those who are more interested in resolving issues relating to our everyday lives instead of trying hard to slander someone because you do not like the way they work or how they run a business.
Within my business, we have rules and policies. I can't tell you how many emails I get being called every name in the book or being told I'm a liar over my business policies and practices. People are more interested in pulling a scam over you than complying with rules and policies.

So, with that being said, I am not trying to ad fuel to the fire or argue with those who do not understand and those who do not care. My point is, I am not going to stop running for office or running a business because there are those not interested in doing whats rights. As my Supers would say, wear longer sleeves and move on. Ignore the negative and keep pushing and building.
One last point, I have several Contractors that have been with me for over a year. They have no problem following rules and policies of my business. If West Virginia does not believe I can do a very good job and be honest, then don't vote for me.

Again, please forgive the grammer and spelling. I am not a english major. I am more interested in getting the point out.

No comments:

Post a Comment