Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Political Position

Candidate for West Virginia House of Delegates District #67

I plan to campaign as an Independent Republican.

I can honestly say, my view are very neutral between Democrats and Republicans. There are many view I cannot agree with both sides. Stating that I am committed to either side is not in my interest. My views are to serve public to the best of my abilities. I plan to vote strictly non-partisan in the Capital. I am interested in creating a more powerful voice of the people. We must strengthening our state budget and reduce spending. We should increase the amount of public meetings in my district to create more interest of the people by showing my interest in their opinion and concerns. It is unfortunate that at best, tem percent of those citizen in our district show interest in our abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment